Vendetta With Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vendetta With Vengeance

Vendetta ....Is back with a Vengeance....We are Gaming for the Driven

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite baseball team

Go down 
+2
Freeakz
Baseball35
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Baseball35
Making a Move
Making a Move

Favorite baseball team Empty
PostSubject: Favorite baseball team   Favorite baseball team I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:38 pm

from wat i can see there r many baseball fans on these forums. if u couldnt tell by my name i am a huge baseball fan. even though certain people dont agree wit me and my choice of team(Mario, Dom) i was wondering wat everyone elses favorite baseball team is.

Lets Go Mets...(i know they suc but they're my team)
Back to top Go down
Freeakz
Admin
Freeakz

PostSubject: Re: Favorite baseball team   Favorite baseball team I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:17 am

i dont hate mets fans nor there team....i hate that theres no salary cap .....and hate free agency ..... as i say this is because i got the cheapest owner in the big leagues, and im tired of playing in the division were it feels like your playing in all star team .... i am a died hard season ticket holder for the Orioles ..... i wish we could play the Royals and Pirates all season ... hahahaha Yankees and Mets are my hosted hated because of this .....but i love Yankee history big fan of Mantle, Cobb, Herzog, Marris, Mattingly, and the babe
Back to top Go down
LAZARUS
Admin
LAZARUS

PostSubject: Re: Favorite baseball team   Favorite baseball team I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:02 am

baseball is a closet yankees fan...no lie..
Back to top Go down
Baseball35
Making a Move
Making a Move

PostSubject: Re: Favorite baseball team   Favorite baseball team I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:24 pm

u know wat dom i like that cause ur not a complete idiot hating those teams for the wrong reasons and i completely agree wit u on those points. baseball has become more of a premadonna sport wit little bitches that dont play fundamental baseball no matter how much talent they hav and they just keep asking for more money(no thanks to scott boris!!). since u stick by ur team through rough times i respect u for that. laz ur just a bitch!!!!

and if i wanted to get some tickets to camden yards could u hook me up! haha
Back to top Go down
Call M3 ElKron
This is Easy
This is Easy
Call M3 ElKron

PostSubject: Re: Favorite baseball team   Favorite baseball team I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:35 pm

I'm a die hard Red Sox fan and i have been since i was three years old.. sad part is the only baseball games i ever go to are for the Yankees farm team here in charleston.. LOL oh well it's still a baseball game!!
Back to top Go down
NaturaL
Making a Move
Making a Move
NaturaL

PostSubject: Re: Favorite baseball team   Favorite baseball team I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:05 pm

Im a die hard Mets fan, I model the way I pitch off of Johan, and the way I hit off of D Wright, I love the mets and the mets arnt that bad with money Dom, we may buy players but we also develop some great players
Back to top Go down
G A M E
I Cant Shut Up
I Cant Shut Up
G A M E

PostSubject: Re: Favorite baseball team   Favorite baseball team I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:28 pm

Ok...I'm a Mets fan because i follow Johan. He's my all time favorite player. But in truth im a hometown guy. So my vote goes with the Orioles. Fuck the Nationals they should have stayed in Canada. They are some straight garbage.

Ooo yea..fuck the Yankees.....and the Redsox. Everything the Redsox do is just like the Yankees...and they are just pissed this year because they didnt get CC or Tex.
Back to top Go down
Baseball35
Making a Move
Making a Move

PostSubject: Re: Favorite baseball team   Favorite baseball team I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:31 pm

i dont agree wit the red sox thing but yeah i like the nats comment haha
Back to top Go down
G A M E
I Cant Shut Up
I Cant Shut Up
G A M E

PostSubject: Re: Favorite baseball team   Favorite baseball team I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:58 pm

i say that about the red sox because i absolutely hate the redsox probably more than i hate the yankees
Back to top Go down
Freeakz
Admin
Freeakz

PostSubject: Re: Favorite baseball team   Favorite baseball team I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:17 pm

billy your right there farm system is good and finally the orioles got a good farm system but we wont buy any marquee players since albert belle screwed us royally my nl team is always been the cubbies and still the only national league stadium i have been too......my fav player right now is ryan howard and dustin perdoria they play the game with all heart
Back to top Go down
Baseball35
Making a Move
Making a Move

PostSubject: Re: Favorite baseball team   Favorite baseball team I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:20 pm

u had to bring ryan howard up in this shit!!!! come on. i do understand wat ur sayin but i hate ryan howard and i like dustin pedroia for the same reason. u know who i hate more than anyone though?... roger clemens the guy is so concerned about makin the hall of fame and cant admit he juiced i hate him
Back to top Go down
Call M3 ElKron
This is Easy
This is Easy
Call M3 ElKron

PostSubject: Re: Favorite baseball team   Favorite baseball team I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:10 am

G A M E wrote:
i say that about the red sox because i absolutely hate the redsox probably more than i hate the yankees

go figure like always.. you say you like the yankees, you get dogged on.. you say you like the red sox, you get dogged on.. put it this way i could give two flyin fucks about baseball politics (except when Manny Ramirez got busted!!!! LOL lol! lol! ) I watch baseball for the game not the BS like who can hit the most homeruns or who can get the most strikeouts.. Its about the friggin game and what makes it the great american past time.. i agree most players think with their wallets and not their hearts when they play which in all rights is really jacked up.. but when you remember the stories your grandpa told you about people like ty cobb, mickey mantle, hank aaron, joe dimaggio, eddie murray and yogi frickin berra.. you remember why you started enjoying watching baseball in the first place!! i think joe dimaggio said it best when he said.. "I'm just a ballplayer with one ambition, and that is to give all I've got to help my ball club win. I've never played any other way."

so dog on my sox all you want.. i love em and i'll root for them forever.. even when they suck.. and i don't hate the yankees like most soxs fans.. at least when they are not playing the soxs i don't hate them..

but to end my point.. I love baseball for baseball not the BS that gets dragged along with it..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite baseball team   Favorite baseball team I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite baseball team
Page 1 of 1