Vendetta With Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vendetta With Vengeance

Vendetta ....Is back with a Vengeance....We are Gaming for the Driven

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Baseball SH's App.

Go down 
+2
Call M3 ElKron
Baseball35
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Baseball35
Making a Move
Making a Move

Baseball SH's App. Empty
PostSubject: Baseball SH's App.   Baseball SH's App. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:44 pm

Name: Joe Safford

Gamertag: Baseball SH

Age/Location: 17/ Merrick, NY

How did you hear about us: I'm friends with I NERD RAGE I and L A Z A R U S

What Gaming Division: Gears Of War 2

Brief info about yourself on game recruiting for:( why you would like to join and what you can offer ): I have played at a LAN before so i have had the experience, although i hav never traveled for a pro-circuit event. I really like playing gears and would love to get the experience of going to an event other than local LANS. I would really like the chance to prove myself and hopefully win some tournys!!!!
Back to top Go down
Call M3 ElKron
This is Easy
This is Easy
Call M3 ElKron

Baseball SH's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baseball SH's App.   Baseball SH's App. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:54 pm

welcome to the boards Joe.. if you ever get the urge and wanna play some halo just hit me up GT : Call M3 ElKron Halo 3 Division Leader
Back to top Go down
G A M E
I Cant Shut Up
I Cant Shut Up
G A M E

Baseball SH's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baseball SH's App.   Baseball SH's App. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:55 pm

welcome welcome!
Back to top Go down
Freeakz
Admin
Freeakz

Baseball SH's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baseball SH's App.   Baseball SH's App. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:01 pm

welcome to the family and the forums........im the guy they call H N I C ..... aka d o m 1 n o e
Back to top Go down
LAZARUS
Admin
LAZARUS

Baseball SH's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baseball SH's App.   Baseball SH's App. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:45 pm

d o m 1 n o e wrote:
welcome to the family and the forums........im the guy they call H N I C ..... aka d o m 1 n o e
what the heck is HNIC, what did we say about you and your acronyms Dom...hahaha. o yea, welcome to the forums baseball...go YANKS!~!~!~!~!...HAHAHA...jk...go mets...or maybe the yanks...woo-ha-ha-ha-ha
Back to top Go down
Baseball35
Making a Move
Making a Move

Baseball SH's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baseball SH's App.   Baseball SH's App. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:14 pm

L A Z A R U S u better be kidding b/c u know i will hav to kill u if ur serious about that disgusting yankee crap. remember i hav season tickets to the mets i can get u tickets like that but not wit that yankee attitude!!!!
Back to top Go down
G A M E
I Cant Shut Up
I Cant Shut Up
G A M E

Baseball SH's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baseball SH's App.   Baseball SH's App. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:42 pm

FINALLLY! thats what im talking about a mother freaking METS fan!!!
Back to top Go down
Baseball35
Making a Move
Making a Move

Baseball SH's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baseball SH's App.   Baseball SH's App. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:44 pm

More than just a fan im a freaking fanatic! I have been to 4 of the 6 home games already hope its a good season lol.
Back to top Go down
G A M E
I Cant Shut Up
I Cant Shut Up
G A M E

Baseball SH's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baseball SH's App.   Baseball SH's App. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:46 pm

hell yea dude thats awesome. i live in va but im going to the mets nats games june 6 week
Back to top Go down
LAZARUS
Admin
LAZARUS

Baseball SH's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baseball SH's App.   Baseball SH's App. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:59 pm

lez go brooklyn cyclones! woooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Baseball35
Making a Move
Making a Move

Baseball SH's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baseball SH's App.   Baseball SH's App. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:04 pm

hahahahahahaha i dont mind that. thats cool lol.
Back to top Go down
Mario
Making a Move
Making a Move
Mario

Baseball SH's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baseball SH's App.   Baseball SH's App. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:19 pm

welcom baseball, but uh mets.... go phillies baby ( whos the world champs... my team)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Baseball SH's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baseball SH's App.   Baseball SH's App. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baseball SH's App.
Page 1 of 1