Vendetta With Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vendetta With Vengeance

Vendetta ....Is back with a Vengeance....We are Gaming for the Driven

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To the FH Group Apps

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Freeakz
Admin
Freeakz

To the FH Group Apps Empty
PostSubject: To the FH Group Apps   To the FH Group Apps I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:45 am

Im sorry we havent talked yet and my week is now a mess, I now have a funeral to deal with........

Im not sure your intentions since i havent talked to you. But if your looking for a free ride this is not the spot for you. Ravenus will tell you its taken a year of hard work and commitment for his team reach mlg status, or say sponsored by dom1noe productions and in time I will be fielding other teams but we need to see hard work and commitment to your team aswell as the Vendetta family ( forums,, online play etc etc ).

If your not looking for that and your just looking to join a xbl family and meet new people then thats great too, I dont want you guys to be lead on as if im just going to put you out there when I dont know you......so if your looking for the fast route for stardom its not here.

If you have any questions feel free to ask them in this post i will be glad to answer anything you got......

Thanx
Call M3 Cooze
Clan Leader/Sponsor
Back to top Go down
Mr Neoh
Look Whos Talking
Look Whos Talking
Mr Neoh

PostSubject: Re: To the FH Group Apps   To the FH Group Apps I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:21 am

I'm sorry to hear about you losing your loved one Sad. I wish you and your family the best.

We were in FH for over a year. During that time, FH never helped us with any of the costs for MLG events. They would lie to us and make us waste money on poorly made T-shirts. To top all this they would tell us to hand over any potential sponsor we received to them, and they would handle it (which they never did). We're not here for a free ride. We worked our asses off for FH and got nothing out of it except a few friends. I truly understand where you're coming from; we know how it feels to be leeched off of and I promise you, we're not those kinds of people. Whenever you're free or feel like please hit me up so we can talk more about this.
Back to top Go down
Freeakz
Admin
Freeakz

PostSubject: Re: To the FH Group Apps   To the FH Group Apps I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:30 am

deff. anytime you see me online just send me a msg....sometimes i get caught up in my cod world and dont notice whos online......also sorry to hear how your team was miss treated and lead on....i can asure i wont do that and anyone will tell you that really knows me that i want make a promise that i cant fullfill.....i only ask that have a lil patience and you will see. My biggest disclaimer is knowing our roles...... wh oever your team leader is is who i want to atalk to when it comes to mangement stuff id rather your team come to you that whay were not playing paper chase with he said she said stuff.......other than that its easy going here......so does your team want to join Vendetta, if so thats great also thanx for reading this post and feeding back with the undertanding we canwork together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the FH Group Apps   To the FH Group Apps I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To the FH Group Apps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vendetta With Vengeance :: Vendetta Rules & Sign Up :: Vendetta Sign Up-
Jump to: