Vendetta With Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vendetta With Vengeance

Vendetta ....Is back with a Vengeance....We are Gaming for the Driven

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elektra's App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elektra
Admin
Elektra

Elektra's App Empty
PostSubject: Elektra's App   Elektra's App I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:38 am

Name: elektra

Gamertag: ELEKTRA AI

Age/Location: 34

How did you hear about us: Call M3 Special

What Gaming Division: Gears of War 2

Brief info about yourself on game recruiting for:( why you would like to join and what you can offer ): I've been to MLG tournaments and really enjoyed the gameplay, love the challenge and excitement of LAN.
Back to top Go down
LAZARUS
Admin
LAZARUS

Elektra's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elektra's App   Elektra's App I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:51 am

HEY I PLAYED WITH YOU TOO! Welcome to the Vendetta Forums. Add me Call M3 Godzy (Clan Leader) and myself Call M3 Ravenus and I can give you the rundown of expectations and questions in regards to your interest to the clan and the Gears of War 2 division. Again welcome to Vendetta Gaming.
Back to top Go down
xHell Butterfly
Admin
xHell Butterfly

Elektra's App Empty
PostSubject: yay   Elektra's App I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:10 am

welcome welcome... add me if you ever wanna play cod, i dont have gears anymore!!
Back to top Go down
Freeakz
Admin
Freeakz

Elektra's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elektra's App   Elektra's App I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:57 am

welcome i was Call M3 Godzy and still am on another account....anyways i sent u a xbl f.r....i would like to meet with your team
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elektra's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elektra's App   Elektra's App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elektra's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vendetta With Vengeance :: Vendetta Rules & Sign Up :: Vendetta Sign Up-
Jump to: