Vendetta With Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vendetta With Vengeance

Vendetta ....Is back with a Vengeance....We are Gaming for the Driven

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blood Crazy
Getting Started
Getting Started
Blood Crazy

Blood's Application Empty
PostSubject: Blood's Application   Blood's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:02 pm

Hey, I know no one here knows me but I’m a friend of Elkron’s and I’m hoping to join. My Gamer’s Tag is Blood Crazy, I own Halo 3, Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 and have access to Gears of War 2 (Belongs to my “roommate”). I’m pretty open in schedule to practice or anything else. I haven’t been apart of any clans since the 360 but on Dreamcast I started a clan with some friends when I was 16 called Evil Inc. on PSO that moved to PSO on Xbox and changed its name to ARNIX that then Migrated to Mech Assult, Rainbow 6, and ended at Halo 2. That’s pretty much all my info , sorry for the lack of a cover letter and resume.
Back to top Go down
Blood Crazy
Getting Started
Getting Started
Blood Crazy

PostSubject: Re: Blood's Application   Blood's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:03 pm

oh crap there's actually an application somewhere I'm supose to follow, I'll redo mines when I find it.
Back to top Go down
Blood Crazy
Getting Started
Getting Started
Blood Crazy

PostSubject: Re: Blood's Application   Blood's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:11 pm

Name: Vernon

Gamertag: Blood Crazy

Age/Location: 23/Charleston SC

How did you hear about us: Elkron told me

What Gaming Division: Halo 3, and Rainbow 6 Vegas 2

Brief info about yourself on game recruiting for: I want to join because I’ve always enjoyed the clanning community. Games with random people can kill your willingness to play like the jerks on GOW2 made me hate the game. I’m a quick learner on any game and can fall into the position of leader or follower really quickly so I can offer myself as someone that absolutely has the back of the guy in front of me, that can follow through on orders very well, as well as taking charge if needed.
Back to top Go down
Call M3 ElKron
This is Easy
This is Easy
Call M3 ElKron

PostSubject: Re: Blood's Application   Blood's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:07 pm

I'll second the application of Blood Crazy, not just because he's my friend but because he is very good at being a team player and doesn't have the "I'm better than you attitude" when he wins.. and is a good sport when he loses.. and is good at getting into the multi aspect of playing online..
Back to top Go down
Freeakz
Admin
Freeakz

PostSubject: Re: Blood's Application   Blood's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:42 pm

welcome to the family....send me a friend request so i can talk with you...

my gt is Call M3 godzy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood's Application   Blood's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood's Application
Page 1 of 1