Vendetta With Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vendetta With Vengeance

Vendetta ....Is back with a Vengeance....We are Gaming for the Driven

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

B3ASTM0DE's App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
B3ASTM0DE87
Getting Started
Getting Started
B3ASTM0DE87

B3ASTM0DE's App Empty
PostSubject: B3ASTM0DE's App   B3ASTM0DE's App I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:05 pm

Name: Raymond Dottel

Gamertag: B3ASTM0DE87

Age/Location: 21, New York City

How did you hear about us: Ravenus, Lazarus, Astoria, whatever his name is lol

What Gaming Division: COD4 and GOW2

Brief info about yourself on game recruiting for:( why you would like to join and what you can offer ): I'm a full time student and I'm getting my MBA this year. (FINALLY!!) But playing competitive is always something I wanted to do. I've always wanted to be part of a group that plays consistently, has fun, and knows what they're doing. With that said, I'm very unselfish and I always put the team first cause the win is all that matters. That's about it. I'm just a simple guy who loves video games with a passion.
Back to top Go down
Freeakz
Admin
Freeakz

B3ASTM0DE's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: B3ASTM0DE's App   B3ASTM0DE's App I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:11 pm

Hey thanx for applying send me a friend request and i'll fill you in with the rest to see how we can further your stay here
Back to top Go down
LAZARUS
Admin
LAZARUS

B3ASTM0DE's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: B3ASTM0DE's App   B3ASTM0DE's App I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:42 pm

Yeah BEAST, welcome and yeah I'm vouching for him...he is so coooooool. Tell marcsmin and the rest of your crew to check us out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

B3ASTM0DE's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: B3ASTM0DE's App   B3ASTM0DE's App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

B3ASTM0DE's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vendetta With Vengeance :: Vendetta Rules & Sign Up :: Vendetta Sign Up-
Jump to: