Vendetta With Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vendetta With Vengeance

Vendetta ....Is back with a Vengeance....We are Gaming for the Driven

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
G A M E
xHell Butterfly
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xHell Butterfly
Admin
xHell Butterfly

MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:03 am

Hey guys... As we have seen, the clan mentality has dwindled which is why we (Ryan, Chris, and myself) have decided that it is time to bury Vendetta for good. I know that this is a shocking statement to many of you but please don't stop reading here!! lol

We want to take time to thank you all for such hard work and dedication, you all have been so wonderful. The recruits have been so eager and we thank you so much for that!! All of this doesn't have to change a thing.... Basically Vendetta is gone but we are still here... We felt that a clan was not the best thing for most of our members, and we want the best for each and every one of you... Which is why we are disbanding. There has and is not any hard feelings or hurt feelings for this loss... We will still be rocking, doing the things we've been doing but there is no more clan, we are more like a group of friends who game- that's how its been lately and so it's time to make it official!! If you want to stick around and game, please do. if not we understand that you have to make yourself happy- that's truly all we want. Now let's game and just do what we want to do, no more clan Smile

These forums will be deleted within a month unless someone wishes to take these forums over (minus the vendetta name of course) please contact Chris... if there is no response within a month these forums will be deleted. Cool
Back to top Go down
G A M E
I Cant Shut Up
I Cant Shut Up
G A M E

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:35 am

just got my box.....wtf Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
xHell Butterfly
Admin
xHell Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:04 am

I can say that it won't change CoD areas, so if you're still in with us we got you Wink
Back to top Go down
Mr Neoh
Look Whos Talking
Look Whos Talking
Mr Neoh

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:15 am

Back to top Go down
Freeakz
Admin
Freeakz

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:22 am

Well our point has been made clearly here on why the notice for shut down since 20 people have been online since this post and only 2 posts have been made. I wish the best for everyone to there gaming futures for the path they may take to get there ...................

P.S. i know it says in 30 days or someone step up ......... after this weekend this site will be shut down completely
Back to top Go down
Call M3 ElKron
This is Easy
This is Easy
Call M3 ElKron

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:33 am

well that just frickin blows chunks!!!!!!!!!! But i understand and accept the decision made by you guys.. just still think it sucks, but who knows what the future holds........ Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad

either way i will keep you all on my Friends List and continue to play with you all.. Its been fun everybody and who knows maybe we will see you next time around....
Back to top Go down
Elektra
Admin
Elektra

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:37 pm

I had heard the post but life comes first and I have had a major personal hick up these last few weeks and well have not been able to respond to anything. I am shocked about what is happening and sad to hear. Life though always comes first and if stress is taking over then you have to just let things go. I do not wish to remove anyone from my friends list but If you remove me I will not take no offence I see some have already, that's fine too. Goodluck to all in life especially take care all.
Back to top Go down
Freeakz
Admin
Freeakz

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:14 am

sorry about the news but we need to re evaluate our committments and goals ..... it seems are ambittions were blinding us. this was not a easy decision by any means but we decided that its the right thing to do .......... im sure i let people down and ill live with that, but the reason why we do clans and compete is because we love this......but i dont feel the love anymore and maybe its me but im taking a break for awhile from gaming i wanna find myself
Back to top Go down
Call M3 ElKron
This is Easy
This is Easy
Call M3 ElKron

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:29 am

you didn't let anyone down chris and we all know it wasn't an easy decision for you guys to make.. and hey like we always say life and yourself come first then comes gaming.. Blood and I decided to keep the Halo team going and if the time ever comes that we all decide to give it another go then we were definitely in for it!!
Back to top Go down
xHell Butterfly
Admin
xHell Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:54 pm

You're all right by all accounts... We just found that there was too much work to do with people still having no fun and just talked about different ideas, night after night after night... the best solution is to see where the chips fall

and chris you didn't let a soul down here, you put in so much work for us and thank you for all you do... As far as Halo and CoD we are still going to compete etc but not as a clan with rules etc, as friends just how we met Smile

thank you all again for the hardwork and ideas etc loooooove u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vendetta With Vengeance :: Vendetta General Arena :: News and Annoucements-
Jump to: