Vendetta With Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vendetta With Vengeance

Vendetta ....Is back with a Vengeance....We are Gaming for the Driven

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reality Ceck !!!!!!!!

Go down 
+12
Ormr
Z I G G Y
Call M3 Tech
G A M E
Blood Crazy
Call M3 ElKron
Elektra
NaturaL
Mr Neoh
Call M3 ISiNI
ShadowThief
Freeakz
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Freeakz
Admin
Freeakz

Reality Ceck !!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Reality Ceck !!!!!!!!   Reality Ceck !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:50 pm

Okay ladies and gents the post that needs answer from all members in Vendetta. Since Meadows the has been a huge lack of intrest shown in the clan, by alot of members. Some may may be extremely busy and some just don't care.My problem with this is simple, Me, Lotus, and Eleketra are trying are hardest to gather ideas from leaders and members but know one is taking us seriously. Only Ziggy, Mr Neoh, Elkron, Blood, Game, and laz post on the forums on a normal basis. For the rest of you, posts only come when theres some random topic or a 3 word game as rises.Then thers some of you who do not even use the forums....... The line stops here by Friday 5/15/09 this week we want to know a total count of whos really in and whos not...Its that simple. If you agree your in then be ready for major structure changes and rules go into play, aswell as practices. There are no free rides here, if you wanna because fine but you must go through recruitment then you can be in any division. we have been way to easy on you guys lately and gave you plenty of excuses on why we havent been more serious. Well its the dawn of a new day and way, no more holding your hands. Oh yeah the random posts on off the wall topics or posting on toopics from weeks ago needs to chill. Im now transfering all my friends to my Clan tag.....right now its IGankedUrGirl, but im changing it today, not sure on what yet.....i cuss and to dumb on my main tag to rep the clan with................

Please Reply ASAP with answer.......................ONE post per member, inside your answer leave a comment on what you may think needs fixxing or any ideas you would like to address.

Thanx

dominoe
Back to top Go down
ShadowThief
Making a Move
Making a Move
ShadowThief

PostSubject: Re: Reality Ceck !!!!!!!!   Reality Ceck !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:58 pm

Hey Dom Im Still In one thing that i belive need the work (now this may just be my opinion and not what others are thinking) the forum skin that we currently have up to me feels UNINVITING. I have some Ideas for some skins for the forums. Just hit me up on AIM ( RL ShadowThief) or XBL (TXT message form the only way i can answer) and we can talk
Back to top Go down
Call M3 ISiNI
Admin
Call M3 ISiNI

PostSubject: Re: Reality Ceck !!!!!!!!   Reality Ceck !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:25 pm

I am absolutely in big sexy, this is our family...time for counseling.
Back to top Go down
Mr Neoh
Look Whos Talking
Look Whos Talking
Mr Neoh

PostSubject: Re: Reality Ceck !!!!!!!!   Reality Ceck !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:37 pm

if someone has a capture card, they can make a live web cast(Gow2 or Cod4), on a random website and put the link here. This will make more people long onto the website to see the web cast. Another thing is, we should try to inform each other of any lan competitions coming up,
Back to top Go down
NaturaL
Making a Move
Making a Move
NaturaL

PostSubject: Re: Reality Ceck !!!!!!!!   Reality Ceck !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:47 pm

I'm still in but I'm busy during the weeks so I can only get on during the weekends until June but I still want to be in and I hope you'll keep me but it's been hectic with school and baseball, also if anyone wants a 5th just for online i'd be willing to play.
Back to top Go down
Elektra
Admin
Elektra

PostSubject: Re: Reality Ceck !!!!!!!!   Reality Ceck !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:14 pm

Being part of a family is communicating and we are not communicating enough. We have alot of members that are dedicated and wanting to go to events I don\'t see posts tell each other of an up coming event on lan or online. We are part of a family and just because you have 4 players you always play with doesn\'t mean that you may not be asked to play with another team because your team can\'t make an event. We need to play together more and communicate by using our site much more.

Last edited by Elektra on Mon May 11, 2009 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShadowThief
Making a Move
Making a Move
ShadowThief

PostSubject: Re: Reality Ceck !!!!!!!!   Reality Ceck !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:19 pm

Thats all True Elektra... For me I want to do Competitive but I dont have my 360 for now so i am jsut part of the Community hopefully by the end of june i will be back with a 360 Also depending if i can find me a new TV my tv is about to crap out. if it dies ill be back when i have a new 360 and TV ( Total Costs : 600.00 - 750.00 ) hopefuly i can get the stuff cheaper
Back to top Go down
Call M3 ElKron
This is Easy
This is Easy
Call M3 ElKron

PostSubject: Re: Reality Ceck !!!!!!!!   Reality Ceck !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:21 pm

I'm def in cause i have a division that i think is starting to blossom and i want it to flower completely.. (sorry for the metaphor) I have a new member that is most certainly down to join.. just have to inform him about the clan site and rules.. and i will walk him through the recruitment.. another that blood is working on but she only gets on in the late evenings but he is supposed to talk to her within the week about joining.. waldemar wr is in for sure he just doesn't have a comp to post at the moment but is always playing when we play and always up for a match even if he is in another game.. def dedication from him.. all i ask is if anyone knows a gamer that would want to play with the halo division to give them my GT and i'll get up with them asap.. also let them know the teams schedule..
Back to top Go down
Blood Crazy
Getting Started
Getting Started
Blood Crazy

PostSubject: Re: Reality Ceck !!!!!!!!   Reality Ceck !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:54 pm

I'm in, I put to much work into actually becoming good at Halo. Elkron and I will try to work on our new member and hopfully hellkitty getting on the boards.
Back to top Go down
G A M E
I Cant Shut Up
I Cant Shut Up
G A M E

PostSubject: Re: Reality Ceck !!!!!!!!   Reality Ceck !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:33 pm

Dom i told you from the get go. Im def in. But as of right i dont have an xbox and probably wont have one for another week or two, as im waiting for xbox to fix it and get it back to me. i can only do gb matches and online tourneys. lan matches are a no go because right now i also dont have a job. im home now and ill be home probably until august 20th or so and as soon as i get my xbox back ill be good to go. but as soon as school comes up ill be down again probably for awhile due to the fact that ill be playin college ball and playin there is like playing pro status on xbox. anytime im not in class my coach is gonna want me on the field or working out. but ill get to that when those waters rise. i try to stay active on here just to keep things lively and because its about the only thing i can do right about now anyway. my hours may fluctuate when i get my box back because i should be gettin a job here within a week or so. but if there is anything i can do to help just let me know. and that goes for anyone. if you need help with something hit me up with a txt or quick call (703-297-1779) day or night, it doesnt matter. ill do my best and if i cant help you ill point you in the direction that maybe you can get something done. also if im slacking on something please let me know. i take what everyone has to say whether it be good or bad into consideration, so just tell me if im be a douche bagel.

i think we should sit down with each division and figure out what time table we are looking at for each member, and if we can just get together for practice. it may only be for about an hour but we have to get familiar with everyone so we know who we mesh and dont mesh with. and i dont think we do this but you dont have to keep people on your FL that play in other divisions. i would say it be neccessary to keep the leaders maybe of each division and i would say anyone that you communicate with on a regular basis. i would just keep it strictly to those clan members that are in your division. and im not saying that you have to do this but its just a suggestion. i dont know how you can make the site any better other than maybe changin the colors up. but for a gaming site you dont need much more than what we have.
Back to top Go down
Call M3 Tech
Look Whos Talking
Look Whos Talking
Call M3 Tech

PostSubject: Re: Reality Ceck !!!!!!!!   Reality Ceck !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:35 pm

im in but i will be gone most of this week and weekend as i am going to go camping with friends for the long weekend.
Back to top Go down
Z I G G Y
Admin
Z I G G Y

PostSubject: Re: Reality Ceck !!!!!!!!   Reality Ceck !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:06 pm

Im in.

I like Neoh's idea, except maybe that person with a cap card could "interview" 1 person from the team in a video chat, and ask them questions about the game/team/updates and so on.
Back to top Go down
Ormr
Getting Started
Getting Started
Ormr

PostSubject: Re: Reality Ceck !!!!!!!!   Reality Ceck !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:04 am

Well I am here and I read the forums all of the time I just don't post much. I also don't talk much or play with people unless I am invited. I would love to play with everyone just invite me sometimes and I will start to post more.
Back to top Go down
xHell Butterfly
Admin
xHell Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Reality Ceck !!!!!!!!   Reality Ceck !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:30 pm

Ok I am 100% in as usual but I see too many people on here with excuses again... no offense everyone, we aren't looking for all of your time etc, but to me, if these things have been issues they should have been brought up to a leader or teammate much earlier than right now... Elektra's got it pegged... Its COMMUNICATION and it is 100% lacking (I will say tho game has kept me in the loop with everything goings ons so thanks)

We HAVE to have a closer bond between games and a united goal frame for everyone... its just not around anymore... I understand completely that everyone has lives out of the xbox, but you alll *including myself* has to be on top of letting people know when you will not be online for a minute... Teams are beginning to falter because of this lack of communication and we are all getting too close to let this happen...

As far as the interview, I think it would be AWESOME to do a little video chat with members and post them weekly--- I have a cap card and a camera so if that is a route we'd like to take I would be willing to set it up as long as it is a group effort, I don't want to have to do it all myself in other words...

I am so glad to see that everyone is still in, we are a family first and foremost... Again communication is vital, I think we need to make leave of absences again so that we don't broach all these happenings in a time like this, I think that we need to set forth a set of rules/guidelines of how we portray our family and we need to stick to them everyone.... There needs to be admin meetings for the head leaders at least once or twice a month and divisional meetings at least (for CoD once a week until we get it back going). I know you all love this clan and these people like I do so let's put in the grunt work and get this stuff done so that we can make it better than anyone thought!!!!! bounce

I love you all on that note, and I am with you dom, it's been frustrating to get on the forums and post important topics where no one reads them or replies but theres a million for a three word game... Also use the chat box, hop on for a bit and chat... Thats one area that we can ALL communicate with each other between divisions and for those with no box right now!!

LOVE YOU ALL xoxo I'll be your Mamabear for as long as you all let me/want me!!
Back to top Go down
N3RD RAGE
Look Whos Talking
Look Whos Talking

PostSubject: Re: Reality Ceck !!!!!!!!   Reality Ceck !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:03 pm

yo fuck this for real i was trying to post at least once or twice a day but for real no one includes me in anything i try to play with some i got some of you taking me off of ur friends list wtf is this..Mario got fucked up on my host so he removed me, chris idk why u removed me i mean i guess u see right thru the fact that i have been trying to post abit more but i guess the little things go unseen but w/e good luck to redemption well b/c they are the only ones that talk 2 me and give 2 shits about what i have 2 say fuck Y'ALL
Back to top Go down
Baseball35
Making a Move
Making a Move

PostSubject: Re: Reality Ceck !!!!!!!!   Reality Ceck !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:44 pm

yo im in man we havnt been playin many scrims cause people havnt been able to i guess but yeah im def in.
Back to top Go down
Freeakz
Admin
Freeakz

PostSubject: Re: Reality Ceck !!!!!!!!   Reality Ceck !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:31 am

N3RD RAGE wrote:
yo fuck this for real i was trying to post at least once or twice a day but for real no one includes me in anything i try to play with some i got some of you taking me off of ur friends list wtf is this..Mario got fucked up on my host so he removed me, chris idk why u removed me i mean i guess u see right thru the fact that i have been trying to post abit more but i guess the little things go unseen but w/e good luck to redemption well b/c they are the only ones that talk 2 me and give 2 shits about what i have 2 say fuck Y'ALL

Nerd you gotta be the stupidist son a bitch i have ever met. This topic did not single out you or your team that everyone knows so much about......Im tired of you whinning to everyone else that your not included........Truth be told after your actions after meadows and the way you carried yourself I could careless about your feeling, that the only thing that matters to me is the clan. This was supposed to be a motovation to get everyone in gear and weed out the people who were not down for the future plans. to be honest with you im not impressed with lack of ideas we have here. In response to Shadowthief make a banner that looks flashy then, please;. Im okay with interviews but that doesn't solve issues with current members. Also Kevin who is on your team besides Tech......there not signed up in vendetta like there supposed to be......follow some rules then you get reconized around here...........Below is a harsh way to explain my point of who uses the forums and who doesnt......Since Kevin thinks im picking on him truth shows my post was accrate, but what do i know....So the next time you have another bitch fit do it somewhre else............................

Find a user or modify list order
Username Sort by Last visitJoined dateUsernameHumorPostsWebsiteUsergroups Order AscendingDescending

# Avatar Username Humor Joined date Last visit Posts PM Website
1 dominoe i loves me some me 2009-03-12 Today at 6:58 (239)
2 Call M3 Tech 2009-03-13 Today at 3:59 (51)
3 Mr Neoh 2009-03-20 Today at 1:05 (60)
4 Baseball35 2009-04-22 Yesterday at 23:49 (7)
5 Ormr 2009-03-20 Yesterday at 22:45 (4)
6 ShadowThief 2009-03-13 Yesterday at 19:53 (40)
7 G A M E I am Amish, not really i just look the part 2009-03-16 Yesterday at 19:29 (173)
8 xHell Butterfly Erm... 2009-03-12 Yesterday at 18:42 (132)
9 Call M3 ElKron Poppin heads like pimples with my Battle Rifle 2009-03-13 Yesterday at 16:19 (116)
10 LAZARUS I photoshop my pics to look jacked! 2009-03-12 Yesterday at 15:49 (124)
11 N3RD RAGE poopin on kids 2009-03-15 Yesterday at 15:03 (70)
12 Z I G G Y Funny dude 2009-03-22 Mon 11 May 2009 - 19:06 (68
13 NaturaL 2009-03-16 Mon 11 May 2009 - 18:08 (28
14 Blood Crazy 2009-03-19 Mon 11 May 2009 - 16:54( 8
15 Elektra 2009-03-21 Mon 11 May 2009 - 16:32 (29)
16 Call M3 ISiNI 2009-03-13 Mon 11 May 2009 - 15:32 (13)
17 Sublime 2009-05-10 Sat 9 May 2009 - 22:39 (1)
18 BakeryDelight 2009-03-20 Wed 6 May 2009 - 13:03 (14)
19 Gungrave 2009-04-29 Mon 4 May 2009 - 16:43 (2)
20 Mario anything 2009-04-20 Sun 3 May 2009 - 20:56 (30)
21 Irrational One 2009-05-01 Fri 1 May 2009 - 18:42 (0)
22 Divine 2009-03-30 Thu 30 Apr 2009 - 6:26 (1)
23 Call M3 DrHolt I can lift more weight than Lazarus 2009-03-15 Mon 27 Apr 2009 - 11:50 (4)
24 Random 2009-03-15 Mon 27 Apr 2009 - 8:19 (44)
25 Gitleft 2009-04-03 Sat 25 Apr 2009 - 21:09 (0)
26 Nesfoster 2009-03-21 Fri 24 Apr 2009 - 23:08 (4)
27 ProceedtoHeaven rofl 2009-04-06 Fri 24 Apr 2009 - 19:09 (16)
28 WALDEMAR 2009-04-23 Thu 23 Apr 2009 - 8:31 (0)
29 xiClutchx 2009-04-16 Thu 16 Apr 2009 - 15:51 (0)
30 Freight Traiin 2009-03-28 Tue 14 Apr 2009 - 20:00 (1)
31 JuJu 2009-04-11 Mon 13 Apr 2009 - 13:19 (3)
32 Explosiives-Floyd 2009-03-19 Tue 7 Apr 2009 - 21:26 (2)
33 Bella Swann 2009-03-20 Sun 29 Mar 2009 - 17:43 (1)
34 B3ASTM0DE87 2009-03-16 Fri 27 Mar 2009 - 17:23 (1)
35 kevinreal 2009-03-26 Thu 26 Mar 2009 - 18:36 (0)
36 bawKz0r 2009-03-23 Thu 26 Mar 2009 - 13:14 (0)
37 GODZYY 2009-03-26 Thu 26 Mar 2009 - 7:55 (1)
38 Call M3 Anarchy 2009-03-20 Mon 23 Mar 2009 - 22:06 (1)
39 call m3 idiot 2009-03-15 Never (0)
40 SIAIGIE 2009-03-27 Never (0)
41 Call M3 Legend 2009-03-29 Never( 0)
42 NucbaR 2009-04-18 Never (0)
Back to top Go down
Call M3 Tech
Look Whos Talking
Look Whos Talking
Call M3 Tech

PostSubject: Re: Reality Ceck !!!!!!!!   Reality Ceck !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:58 pm

Are Team was me Kevin Nucbar who was signed up and Fyc DomeShot. we recently disbanded the team do to some issues.i will admit that it was my fault for not getting on domes and nucs ass to post and sign up more on the site then i did.
Back to top Go down
LAZARUS
Admin
LAZARUS

PostSubject: Re: Reality Ceck !!!!!!!!   Reality Ceck !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:27 pm

I'm still settling in and will be more active soon. I miss everyone, and I have been sporadically on xbox, not really on LIVE. But Vendetta is my home and will be my home forever. If you guys need to talk to me and can't get a hold of me, message me on LIVE and I'll check it via computer most of the time or text me your cell numbers.
Back to top Go down
Freeakz
Admin
Freeakz

PostSubject: Re: Reality Ceck !!!!!!!!   Reality Ceck !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:11 pm

Tech thanx for your post i Understand were your coming from, your team is still welcome to be here if you want but we need more organization thats all, as you said it. I'll say it too. I blame myself for spreading myself out to thick.....But if we work together we can overcome this simple issue and move on from it.....
Back to top Go down
Z I G G Y
Admin
Z I G G Y

PostSubject: Re: Reality Ceck !!!!!!!!   Reality Ceck !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:15 pm

N3RD RAGE wrote:

How old are you? I don't remember Dom dropping your name anywhere. And to be complaining because you didn't get a name drop is probably in the top 10 dumbest things I have ever witnessed.
Back to top Go down
Mr Neoh
Look Whos Talking
Look Whos Talking
Mr Neoh

PostSubject: Re: Reality Ceck !!!!!!!!   Reality Ceck !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:52 pm

Z I G G Y wrote:
N3RD RAGE wrote:

How old are you? I don't remember Dom dropping your name anywhere. And to be complaining because you didn't get a name drop is probably in the top 10 dumbest things I have ever witnessed.

Bashing each other will get us no were. This thread is not a place for excuses, nor is it a place to blame people. The objective of this thread, from what I understand, is to improve the site and get more people posting. If you haven't been posting that much, you post here and say you will try to post more or say why you can't; If you have a suggestion you post it in this thread; If you have been posting and have no suggestions, than post here saying so.
Back to top Go down
Call M3 Tech
Look Whos Talking
Look Whos Talking
Call M3 Tech

PostSubject: Re: Reality Ceck !!!!!!!!   Reality Ceck !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:42 am

np dom my team is no more everyone went there different ways and im trying to decide if i want to play gow,halo, or wait till codmw2 right now but ill prob stick with gears because its what im good at but we will c.
Back to top Go down
Freeakz
Admin
Freeakz

PostSubject: Re: Reality Ceck !!!!!!!!   Reality Ceck !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:08 am

okay its a day earlier then i said i would and we got 96% who replied are staying so the next 2 weeks will be kinda a chill period because we got peeps finishing school, divorces, such and such in this time plz take a shot and play with some clan mates and meet the community if your not already, i will get with my admin team and we will be meeting about future plans which we will include you guys in once we hammer down some issues thanx for bearing with us through this trying month and hopefully we will be ready to rise and get back on track asap........................

in closing i am locking this topic now for enough has been said ............. peace and chicken grease
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reality Ceck !!!!!!!!   Reality Ceck !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reality Ceck !!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1