Vendetta With Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vendetta With Vengeance

Vendetta ....Is back with a Vengeance....We are Gaming for the Driven

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uprise!! :)

Go down 
+2
LAZARUS
Mario
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mario
Making a Move
Making a Move
Mario

Uprise!! :) Empty
PostSubject: Uprise!! :)   Uprise!! :) I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:17 pm

currently its me, ziggy, and laz on the team,
i believe laz and ziggy have someone in mind but we still need a 4th so if anyone knows od anybody good that we could try in a scrim it would be appreciated:)
Back to top Go down
LAZARUS
Admin
LAZARUS

PostSubject: Re: Uprise!! :)   Uprise!! :) I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:44 pm

Hey guys, sorry I've been MIA. I'm in the process of moving out and moving in with my girlfriend. Um, move-in date is this Friday May 8th. I hope to get an Internet Provider by the beginning of next week. So after that, I should transition well and we can start getting serious with our team.
Back to top Go down
ShadowThief
Making a Move
Making a Move
ShadowThief

PostSubject: Re: Uprise!! :)   Uprise!! :) I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:43 pm

Well If i had a 360 right now i would Say im up for a tryout but untill i get my rent Caught up and my parents Paid BAck i will not be on as much... Except for when i am down at my parents. I do however have about 7 Free Hours at the local lan center per week it would be a blast to have people to play with. but other then that i will shoot to have one for the begining of July or Mid June Hopefully. but i will try and stay active on the forums well talking to people on it anyway jsut hit me up with questions
Back to top Go down
Elektra
Admin
Elektra

PostSubject: Re: Uprise!! :)   Uprise!! :) I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:23 am

I you guys are still looking for players I will take a look at my frineds list a lot of people have free agents on their friends list. Hey I will even throw something in my bio or something I am sure I will get a lot of hits. You can try putting it on gb forums as well as in your bio as well that might help too!
Back to top Go down
Baseball35
Making a Move
Making a Move

PostSubject: Re: Uprise!! :)   Uprise!! :) I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:48 am

well i thought i was trying out but noones been on so if someone could maybe let me know wats goin on that would be cool
Back to top Go down
Z I G G Y
Admin
Z I G G Y

PostSubject: Re: Uprise!! :)   Uprise!! :) I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:18 pm

Ya, were kind of at a delay.

Idk wat if Mario has anything going on..But Laz is moving and shit. And ive had visitation and funerals to attended, plus prom, plus work, plus making sure i graduate.

Thx for every1 willing to help, ill keep u updated.
Back to top Go down
Baseball35
Making a Move
Making a Move

PostSubject: Re: Uprise!! :)   Uprise!! :) I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:21 pm

yeah ziggy i feel ya man i hav to get a 65 in like 3 classes to pass its just that freakin senioritis but im not goin to prom only after prom hahaha
Back to top Go down
Z I G G Y
Admin
Z I G G Y

PostSubject: Re: Uprise!! :)   Uprise!! :) I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:22 pm

After prom was crazzzzy.
Back to top Go down
Baseball35
Making a Move
Making a Move

PostSubject: Re: Uprise!! :)   Uprise!! :) I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:24 pm

we didnt hav prom yet the meeting is tonight for people that r goin basically saying no drinkin and no shit like that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uprise!! :)   Uprise!! :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uprise!! :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vendetta With Vengeance :: Vendetta General Arena :: General Discussion-
Jump to: