Vendetta With Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vendetta With Vengeance

Vendetta ....Is back with a Vengeance....We are Gaming for the Driven

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Halo 3 Question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowThief
Making a Move
Making a Move
ShadowThief

Halo 3 Question Empty
PostSubject: Halo 3 Question   Halo 3 Question I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:18 am

i have some friends that i could talk to to see if they would want to join if you guys are looking for some more people for Halo 3. They have remade there team on GB a couple times but as of right now there record is 20-2. a few of these kids live right near me and they do local Lan Tourneys (5 Time and Reigning Champs.) I know its not my position i jsut happen to know the kids so i thought i would bring it up so just let me know and i will talk with them and See if they would be up for it. if you gusy want me to ask htem anyways.

Here is a link to there team page

http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/halo3/team/cli-36
Back to top Go down
ShadowThief
Making a Move
Making a Move
ShadowThief

Halo 3 Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 Question   Halo 3 Question I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:53 am

.....................................................................................

....................................................................................
Back to top Go down
Call M3 ElKron
This is Easy
This is Easy
Call M3 ElKron

Halo 3 Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 Question   Halo 3 Question I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:25 pm

sorry shadow.. i haven't check the board since Thursday until today.. but i have no probs with anyone sending players my way.. just give them my GT and i'll play some matches with them.. and go from there..
Back to top Go down
ShadowThief
Making a Move
Making a Move
ShadowThief

Halo 3 Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 Question   Halo 3 Question I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:14 am

No problem at all i just thought i would check i will talk with my friend and see what he thinks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Halo 3 Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 Question   Halo 3 Question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo 3 Question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vendetta With Vengeance :: Vendetta General Arena :: General Discussion-
Jump to: