Vendetta With Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vendetta With Vengeance

Vendetta ....Is back with a Vengeance....We are Gaming for the Driven

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Letter of Hardknocks

Go down 
+8
LAZARUS
G A M E
ShadowThief
Mr Neoh
Mario
Call M3 Tech
Z I G G Y
Freeakz
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Freeakz
Admin
Freeakz

Letter of Hardknocks Empty
PostSubject: Letter of Hardknocks   Letter of Hardknocks I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:52 pm

This is my Mission Statement to a Great Group of Gamers I know.........................................

The last 9 months of my life have been a royal nightmare. I writet to you guys today not because I have too or prove something. I am writing to show my respect to the clan and members involved.....I am a 30 year old gamer, Father and soon to be X husband. My personal life has been a pain for awhile but when I sign online and put my headset on I feel im in a another place with no worries. Me and my wife are splitting after 5 years marriage and its the toughest thing i've had to deal with, we have a little girl together and 2 dogs. Gaming is not my reason for divorce I wish it was that easy..... But it didnt help for the real reason. I wont tell my reason of the split for many reasons but it was never what I expected.. I will share a few details of the letter today. The next few weeks and the next 13 years or going to be trying times for me with lawyer fees and child support im sure. thankfully im finnacially set but not totally rich yet....not until I get the family business...LoL. Why im telling you that is, I wanna be fair and respectfull to the teams out there that are wanting a shot at sponsorship. Right now as of monday this week my assets have been frozen and will be til the mediation. After that time depending the judges decision I do not know were i'll be finnacially. Im sorry if this offends you or upsets you, but I want to be honest and upfront now. This has been bottled up all week and I talked to few members that are close friends and they back my decision of coming out with this response. Things may change and might not be so threatning, but right now I don't want to give some hopes for an event 3 months away.

Next topic some of you may wonder what does this mean for Vendetta......That a great question and my answer will probably not be a favorite, but I will assure you it was well thoughtout and not done the way my past shows as going EMO.........Truth tells it that the clan in my eyes looks like a community of teams, not a clan feeling at all. Some will say its the gamertags or lack of support. Alot of people were disturbed by the GT freedom because thet like the unity in clan names, but I wanted to be fair somepeople have had there names awhile or they have a unique name they wanna keep. Its a touchy subject but theres no real answer and not everyone can afford 2 accounts and have the same ranking on them. In fairness I think this the best group of members I have been around in along time. But it feels like everyone is pre occupied with changes in there lives and dissappointments in clans failing and are waiting for this one to do the same. AGAIN this is what I feel and see......Last week I read some where on here a member said the only time anyone posts anymore is when a 3 word game is out. The forums are not for everyone I understand that. I have given forum rights to a few people to help the site or do graphics for people and it hasn't worked out at all. This is no bash to them, I get it. Sometimes there schedules can be a conflict and maybe they mite wanna bite more then they can chew, but in the end its not performing. We also have rules and guidlines to run this clan and we haven't met those requirements. I know its the end school for alot of you, or new love lives, or just wanna break.....I am not shutting this forum down nor the clan. I am stepping down from leader and will grant the role to anyone who wants the reponsibility to be a LEADER. I dont have time doing the recruitments nor maintaining a set schedule to commit too. I am not quitting the clan but I am going to be a low key casual member. I love what we got here but in fairness I will not be a great leader for the next couple months.

In case anyone is wondering I didn't go EMO on my main GT account on purpose im transfering all my clan mates to my clan tag...The gt right now is IGankedUrSister....... I will be changing it to a more clean respectable tag. I did keep some of you on my main account because I am close to you and believe we are offline friends.........If I removed you it wasn't personal but right now I just wanna be low key and play what I want with out the spamming. When im on my clan tag I will play with all of you at anytime for sure. Also the GB teams were disband because I have been talking to GB about my account. I was ranked last week and now im not and it cliched Team Vendettas Roster. So I wiped it out and my new GB user is dom1noeCares . Also if anyone noticed GB had a update last week and it may be the reason but there staff is stupid and can't fix mine......

In closing I wanna say thanx for being caring supporting friends/family I hope you read this post with a open mind and respect what I am doing is a serious matter not a GAME. This is not something you joke about and goes away, my decision s were made on hard thoughts and long talks. I wish the best for all of you on here and may your gaming take you were you belong. Also thanx to Team Heroic for the time we had in Meadowlands. I always wanted to go to a mlg event, We may not have finished like we wanted but it was the best expiernece and money I ever have spent. They can contest that im no fake like some outsiders have said. I promised Laz I would take a Team to mlg at any cost and we did it. Not only did they get passes, they were driven there by me or flown in by me. I paid for the Hotel arrangements and there dinners at nice resturaunts all 3 nites.....It was well worth it. I only hope to do it again.................... cheers

P.S. If you have a serious question you can type a xbl msg or leave me a personal msg on here....I thank the people before hand who offer support and wanna talk but I just want to be chill for now..........
Back to top Go down
Z I G G Y
Admin
Z I G G Y

PostSubject: Re: Letter of Hardknocks   Letter of Hardknocks I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:33 pm

There is no reason why anyone here should be offended or upset with you not being able to put in the time. What your going through right now is very serious, and there should be NO reason why you should be worrying about that, and this clan. Your truly a good man Dom, and I wish you the best of luck in what ever is thrown at you. When all your shit settles, and your head is clear..we will still be here.
Back to top Go down
Call M3 Tech
Look Whos Talking
Look Whos Talking
Call M3 Tech

PostSubject: Re: Letter of Hardknocks   Letter of Hardknocks I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:12 pm

i hope everything works out 4 you and medowlands was one of the best weekends of my life, Kevin and the pillow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mario
Making a Move
Making a Move
Mario

PostSubject: Re: Letter of Hardknocks   Letter of Hardknocks I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:15 pm

as ziggy said your a good man dom and i wish you luck to,

you know that i am always here for you and i'm sure as hell that everyone here cares about you aswell.

i am always on dom and i will always have time to play and talk with you:)
Back to top Go down
Mr Neoh
Look Whos Talking
Look Whos Talking
Mr Neoh

PostSubject: Re: Letter of Hardknocks   Letter of Hardknocks I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:32 pm

I don't know what i can say; The only thing I can think of is that, I will pray for you and your family.
Back to top Go down
ShadowThief
Making a Move
Making a Move
ShadowThief

PostSubject: Re: Letter of Hardknocks   Letter of Hardknocks I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:04 pm

Now i Know me and Dom didnt allways see EYE to EYE but you are a really good guy and i wish you the best of luck with ur Family and i hope you guys can get everything worked out
Back to top Go down
Freeakz
Admin
Freeakz

PostSubject: Re: Letter of Hardknocks   Letter of Hardknocks I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:00 am

just so everyone knows im going to chill on casual for a lil bit.........im NOT QUITTING
Back to top Go down
G A M E
I Cant Shut Up
I Cant Shut Up
G A M E

PostSubject: Re: Letter of Hardknocks   Letter of Hardknocks I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:55 am

Chris...my man..on the real we all know your not quitting. I know aswell as almost all of us do that your not that kind of person. I completely understand what you are doing. Personal shit comes first my man. Gaming comes second infront of our real lives. I love hooking up my headset when i can to kick it with all of you guys. and i know that here lately i havent been on but as soon as i get my xbox straight ill be back. but bro.....on the real take care of what you need man. we are all here for you with all that you need my man. we are FAMILY man. I love you, we all do. so just get it taken care of. and for the point of someone stepping up for leadership. i honestly believe that no one needs to do this because we are a REPUBLIC and there needs to not to be one set ruler or leader. We are all grown and should be able to go to a fellow gamer with a problem or a solution to anything. Chris take care of you and your little girl man. thats first. WE ALL RESPECT THAT BROSEF. without a doubt. so much love and ryan seacrest out!!! haha love you dom.
Back to top Go down
ShadowThief
Making a Move
Making a Move
ShadowThief

PostSubject: Re: Letter of Hardknocks   Letter of Hardknocks I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:14 am

Game you have to have the Upper Management stuff if you want it to work cause without it the clan would become Chaos. What ur saying does make since but you jsut have to have those certain boundries that get set so that the Utter Chaos will not happen. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LAZARUS
Admin
LAZARUS

PostSubject: Never mad   Letter of Hardknocks I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 2:00 pm

Respect. This is going to be honest as possible. I'm no nutrider, I don't slurpee-slurpee, but Chris is probably the realest man I know and this goes from the world of xbox live and the real world. He makes promises that he intends to keep. No one should be mad because Chris isn't a business, he's one man. Problems or no problems, you know everyone has your back. You've done things that a lesser man wouldn't have been able to do: revive Vendetta, PERSONALLY sponsor a team to MLG Meadowlands. I know I've been busy with my own little biz-nassss, but I got your back bro-ski. Vendetta is always going to be in good hands as long as you're a part of it. But I'd like to point out as Chris is taking a step back, everyone ELSE needs to be take TWO steps forward, INCLUDING MYSELF. Whether or not anyone wishes to nominate themselves as clan INTERIM leader, we should all do a little to make sure our little clan, our little community stays intact. You guys are pretty much all whom I play on xbox live with. I enjoy playing, WHEN I'M ON, but I do enjoy everyone's company. We need to step up and make Vendetta stronger than ever. Stepping up doesn't have to be as important as taking a role as a leader, stepping up involves being active with your community, active with your clan, active in keeping Vendetta a name within the gaming community. We are looking at big things in the future with a STRONG GOW2 division, a SOLID COD4 team, and a PROMISING Halo Division. We cannot falter, Vendetta is strong, and I want to thank Chris aka Dom aka Godzy for making this happen. Respect.
Back to top Go down
Call M3 ISiNI
Admin
Call M3 ISiNI

PostSubject: Re: Letter of Hardknocks   Letter of Hardknocks I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:00 pm

Chris, you know how i feel... I tell you every day on the phone. Everything will be good my brother... SiN has your back...
Back to top Go down
xHell Butterfly
Admin
xHell Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Letter of Hardknocks   Letter of Hardknocks I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:02 pm

Chris, I am glad that you are being honest and you know you can always call me if you need me... I think you have done and will do an amazing job as a clan leader, I know that things are a little rocky right now but times go up and down! I wish I could help in some way, if there is some way then please let me know!!

For the record, I don't think there could have been a better leader for the overall group-- bridging gears of war with call of duty and halo its a tough job, but you pulled it off! In short I love you, you know this... and I will help any way I can- I can start doing recruit meetings for you to take some pressure off of you, but I hope you'll still get on call of duty to mess around with us hehe!!

BTW Its most important to keep yourself happy and healthy, everything else will just fall into place. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
N3RD RAGE
Look Whos Talking
Look Whos Talking

PostSubject: Re: Letter of Hardknocks   Letter of Hardknocks I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:00 pm

Hey dude i am happy u added me back i am honestly sorry to hear about the troubles in your life but you know the saying just as well as i do "what doesnt kill you makes your stronger" and dude u are going to comeback jacked like a APE ON ROIDS "aka lazarus" but dude good luck and dont forget 2 invite me once in a while!! Real talk i am happy to still be here and if there is any room on vendetta for me to do something please let me know gangsta gangstas
Back to top Go down
Call M3 ElKron
This is Easy
This is Easy
Call M3 ElKron

PostSubject: Re: Letter of Hardknocks   Letter of Hardknocks I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:16 pm

I'm sorry to hear about the split bro Sad i def know what your going through.. I hope all works out.. and agreeing with Laz and Game.. there is no better leader than you.. you saw something in us as a community of gamers and brought us together.. and through thick and thin you stuck it out.. and i'm sure everyone will agree with me that "YOU FRICKIN ROCK OUR SOX!!" and as Laz said we should all take 2 steps forward and keep all the hardwork and dedication going and not let this die.. i know others have done a lot of work as well to keep this running and we should keep doing that hard work.. this community is made stronger by it members and you saw that in us and look how far we've come!!! and anytime you wanna kill some grubs or kill some multi bastards.. I'm Here!!

Love ya Classic!!
Back to top Go down
Freeakz
Admin
Freeakz

PostSubject: Re: Letter of Hardknocks   Letter of Hardknocks I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:31 am

i wanna thank everyone for the nice responses and i greatly apprciate your caring thoughts.....i will overcome this in time, and you wont lose your leader i just was hurting really bad when i posted this topic.....as talking about it makes things better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letter of Hardknocks   Letter of Hardknocks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letter of Hardknocks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vendetta With Vengeance :: Vendetta General Arena :: News and Annoucements-
Jump to: