Vendetta With Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vendetta With Vengeance

Vendetta ....Is back with a Vengeance....We are Gaming for the Driven

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gungrave's App

Go down 
+3
xHell Butterfly
Freeakz
Gungrave
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gungrave
Getting Started
Getting Started

Gungrave's App Empty
PostSubject: Gungrave's App   Gungrave's App I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:08 pm

Name: Bryan

Gamertag: XxGungrave187

Age/Location: 25 Charleston SC

How did you hear about us: Elkron, Blood Crazy

What Gaming Division: Gears of War 2

Brief info about yourself on game recruiting for:( why you would like to join and what you can offer ): I’m practically always on GoW2 and always liked the thought of a clan environment that I can work well together with. I hate getting set up with random people who don’t know what they’re doing. I’m a good follower and leader in GoW and that’s a game that requires good teamwork. I will always have someone’s back.
Back to top Go down
Freeakz
Admin
Freeakz

Gungrave's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gungrave's App   Gungrave's App I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:37 pm

welcome sir....i am the leader of Vendetta and we may be the answer your looking for there some gears members who will add you.....Look for L A Z A IR U S and Mr Neoh they are the Gears leaders they point you in the right direction........my GT is VValshee for now hahahaha....(its 2 v's)
Back to top Go down
xHell Butterfly
Admin
xHell Butterfly

Gungrave's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gungrave's App   Gungrave's App I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:35 pm

HEY!! lol I've probably met you before... But uh yeah Im in Charleston too

Welcome to the family, you'll love it Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr Neoh
Look Whos Talking
Look Whos Talking
Mr Neoh

Gungrave's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gungrave's App   Gungrave's App I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:52 pm

Welcome to the family. Hit me up on xbox live and we can play a few pubs.
Back to top Go down
Call M3 ElKron
This is Easy
This is Easy
Call M3 ElKron

Gungrave's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gungrave's App   Gungrave's App I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:51 pm

i think you met him at Battle of the Bands..

and welcome to the boards...
Back to top Go down
LAZARUS
Admin
LAZARUS

Gungrave's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gungrave's App   Gungrave's App I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:56 pm

welcome like what dominoe said contact me or Mr Neoh. glad to have you sign up gungrave. welcome to vendetta gaming.
Back to top Go down
Gungrave
Getting Started
Getting Started

Gungrave's App Empty
PostSubject: Thanks   Gungrave's App I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:53 pm

Thanks for the posts folks....Lazarus and Mr. Neoh i sent you friend requests on XBL VValshee sorry but you must have your blocker up so you might have to send me one. Hope to see you guys on....im on workman's comp leave so i live on the xbox if im not sleeping.
Back to top Go down
G A M E
I Cant Shut Up
I Cant Shut Up
G A M E

Gungrave's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gungrave's App   Gungrave's App I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:16 pm

welcome welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gungrave's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gungrave's App   Gungrave's App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gungrave's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vendetta With Vengeance :: Vendetta Rules & Sign Up :: Vendetta Sign Up-
Jump to: