Vendetta With Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vendetta With Vengeance

Vendetta ....Is back with a Vengeance....We are Gaming for the Driven

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Were going the distance.......

Go down 
+3
LAZARUS
xHell Butterfly
Freeakz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Freeakz
Admin
Freeakz

Were going the distance....... Empty
PostSubject: Were going the distance.......   Were going the distance....... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:04 am

Im having a good day and I wanted to share some good Division break downs with you all....So sit back and relax.

We all know Lotus has got Cod 4 running pretty smooth. With finals nearing for most of the members and stuff the division is in cruise control but no issues.

I helped Gears side out recruited a promising player, that Laz and Ziggy are working with, Some old team members are back from away time and they get back into the mix with the division. My biggest supprise is Team Redemption.....There drive for online time with skrimms and gb matches right now they are putting great effort in what small team play really means. I am happy that they chose Vendetta a place to call home.

And the Halo side now, I gave Josh full rights to the Halo side, everyone knows I dont really like that game but its the biggest game out there. My hat goes off to Elkron and Blood for they are trying to do something with it and taking the time to share there thoughts on it. Natural has a team too but they are to my knowledgement not working with each other. Which is fine but if Natural and Nucbar want my support they need there team to sign up and post a app like everyone else... So as of today I will jump on Halo and help Elk and Blood out to get them rolling like everyone else so they have something to brag about too.

Finally in closing thanx goes to the the recruits and new members, were glad you joined our family........Also I thank the old VGer's and old clan mates/friends from tagging along THANK YOU for sticking in thick and thin we have came along way.......EVERYONE keep up the good work.......

d o m 1 n o e

Last edited by d o m 1 n o e on Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xHell Butterfly
Admin
xHell Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Were going the distance.......   Were going the distance....... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:46 pm

here here...
Good job to you too Dom, you've kept up with a lot lately and we all appreciate the extra help! Surprised
Back to top Go down
LAZARUS
Admin
LAZARUS

PostSubject: Re: Were going the distance.......   Were going the distance....... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:16 pm

I think we just have a group of people who know from previous mistakes and also people who are more mature and responsible. Vendetta is definitely going places. Proud of the clan, proud of my gears of war division, proud of Chris keeping us together and making sure we're on point.
Back to top Go down
Call M3 ElKron
This is Easy
This is Easy
Call M3 ElKron

PostSubject: Re: Were going the distance.......   Were going the distance....... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:28 pm

Hats and panties off to Dom1noe for the awesome notice thread!!!!!

And thanks for the help!! You frickin rock my socks off!!!!
Back to top Go down
G A M E
I Cant Shut Up
I Cant Shut Up
G A M E

PostSubject: Re: Were going the distance.......   Were going the distance....... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:32 pm

ill raise my glass to that. Cheers!!!!!

P.S. I shall return soon!!
Back to top Go down
Mr Neoh
Look Whos Talking
Look Whos Talking
Mr Neoh

PostSubject: Re: Were going the distance.......   Were going the distance....... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:01 pm

May it be causal, or hardcore; We're a family of gamers. I thank you Dom for allowing us to be apart of it.
Back to top Go down
Z I G G Y
Admin
Z I G G Y

PostSubject: Re: Were going the distance.......   Were going the distance....... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:50 pm

Good job Dom. Your really stepping up to the plate like a real leader should. Its amazing what good leadership and mature, driven people can accomplish in a short time.

Good job everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Were going the distance.......   Were going the distance....... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Were going the distance.......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vendetta With Vengeance :: Vendetta General Arena :: General Discussion-
Jump to: