Vendetta With Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vendetta With Vengeance

Vendetta ....Is back with a Vengeance....We are Gaming for the Driven

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The ran 2 the dom is pro is Call M3 Random

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Random
Making a Move
Making a Move
Random

The ran 2 the dom is pro is Call M3 Random Empty
PostSubject: The ran 2 the dom is pro is Call M3 Random   The ran 2 the dom is pro is Call M3 Random I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:17 pm

Wassup all my name is Anthony Aka random is pro aka Call M3 Random. Im from Illinois and currently 20 and ive been gaming since 2000 and i have to say i enjoy it alot. Ive play the game Gears of war one since it came out ive been to 3 mlg events. 2 of those mlg events i went with pickup teams which we got top 64th lol and my last and most recent one was dallas 08 were i went with a pick up team and tied for 16th were there was 8 teams which did also so 16-24. Now i play gears of war 2 and having a blast playing this game competilive. Ive got second place at ebash for gow2 and the gg circuit which is online part at the lan center we got 5th so which is really good. I currently work overnights at target and two thing i like about working there is they dont care if u request time off just do it within 3 weeks notice. Also the job is easy for easy money. Thats it for now i think about it at this moment lol peace

Last edited by Call M3 Random on Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)
Back to top Go down
Freeakz
Admin
Freeakz

PostSubject: Re: The ran 2 the dom is pro is Call M3 Random   The ran 2 the dom is pro is Call M3 Random I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:44 pm

glad to have u in the family
Back to top Go down
Random
Making a Move
Making a Move
Random

PostSubject: Re: The ran 2 the dom is pro is Call M3 Random   The ran 2 the dom is pro is Call M3 Random I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:30 am

Call M3 Godzy wrote:
glad to have u in the family
Thank you glad to be here
Back to top Go down
xHell Butterfly
Admin
xHell Butterfly

PostSubject: welcome   The ran 2 the dom is pro is Call M3 Random I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:17 am

welcome!! Glad to have you here! Kick ass in meadowlands!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Random
Making a Move
Making a Move
Random

PostSubject: Re: The ran 2 the dom is pro is Call M3 Random   The ran 2 the dom is pro is Call M3 Random I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:59 pm

Call M3 Lotus wrote:
welcome!! Glad to have you here! Kick ass in meadowlands!!!!!
Thank you very much and i will
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ran 2 the dom is pro is Call M3 Random   The ran 2 the dom is pro is Call M3 Random I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The ran 2 the dom is pro is Call M3 Random
Page 1 of 1