Vendetta With Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vendetta With Vengeance

Vendetta ....Is back with a Vengeance....We are Gaming for the Driven

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vendetta Video 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Call M3 DrHolt
Getting Started
Getting Started
Call M3 DrHolt

Vendetta Video 2 Empty
PostSubject: Vendetta Video 2   Vendetta Video 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:16 am

Alfright everyone I know I said I was going to make this a long time ago but i've been real busy with school and the Marines so it has been pretty hard. I found some time this weekend and whipped something up. I hope you guys critique it and let me know what needs changed. There's already a lot of things that I personally want to change but I really want everyones feedback.
Back to top Go down
G A M E
I Cant Shut Up
I Cant Shut Up
G A M E

Vendetta Video 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta Video 2   Vendetta Video 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:04 am

not bad for something that you just threw together lol. but in some areas its a little dark, and in some frames the veritcal lines make it look as if you used a camcorder to videotape a screen. but i like the vid itself and i know its gonna look badass when your done with it holty
Back to top Go down
xHell Butterfly
Admin
xHell Butterfly

Vendetta Video 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta Video 2   Vendetta Video 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:42 am

I like it a lot... But its a lot of Halo clips!

Also one thing, Whats should be What's... English, Ryans gotten me so conditioned to fix those things that it's rubbing off on me lol
Back to top Go down
Call M3 ElKron
This is Easy
This is Easy
Call M3 ElKron

Vendetta Video 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta Video 2   Vendetta Video 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:04 am

I like it.. i do agree it is a little dark and yes it is alot of halo clips.. which for my team isn't bad at all.. LOL but it looks good so far.. i know you will make it look that much better when your finally done with it.. and the very last clip is a little jumpy..

good work holt..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vendetta Video 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta Video 2   Vendetta Video 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vendetta Video 2
Page 1 of 1