Uprise!! :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mario
Making a Move
Making a Move

PostSubject: Uprise!! :)   Sun May 03, 2009 1:17 pm

currently its me, ziggy, and laz on the team,
i believe laz and ziggy have someone in mind but we still need a 4th so if anyone knows od anybody good that we could try in a scrim it would be appreciated:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LAZARUS
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Uprise!! :)   Sun May 03, 2009 1:44 pm

Hey guys, sorry I've been MIA. I'm in the process of moving out and moving in with my girlfriend. Um, move-in date is this Friday May 8th. I hope to get an Internet Provider by the beginning of next week. So after that, I should transition well and we can start getting serious with our team.

ShadowThief
Making a Move
Making a Move

PostSubject: Re: Uprise!! :)   Sun May 03, 2009 7:43 pm

Well If i had a 360 right now i would Say im up for a tryout but untill i get my rent Caught up and my parents Paid BAck i will not be on as much... Except for when i am down at my parents. I do however have about 7 Free Hours at the local lan center per week it would be a blast to have people to play with. but other then that i will shoot to have one for the begining of July or Mid June Hopefully. but i will try and stay active on the forums well talking to people on it anyway jsut hit me up with questions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elektra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Uprise!! :)   Wed May 06, 2009 3:23 am

I you guys are still looking for players I will take a look at my frineds list a lot of people have free agents on their friends list. Hey I will even throw something in my bio or something I am sure I will get a lot of hits. You can try putting it on gb forums as well as in your bio as well that might help too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baseball35
Making a Move
Making a Move

PostSubject: Re: Uprise!! :)   Wed May 13, 2009 12:48 am

well i thought i was trying out but noones been on so if someone could maybe let me know wats goin on that would be cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z I G G Y
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Uprise!! :)   Wed May 13, 2009 8:18 pm

Ya, were kind of at a delay.

Idk wat if Mario has anything going on..But Laz is moving and shit. And ive had visitation and funerals to attended, plus prom, plus work, plus making sure i graduate.

Thx for every1 willing to help, ill keep u updated.

There comes a time in every mans life in which we will have to fight for what he believes in...that time is now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baseball35
Making a Move
Making a Move

PostSubject: Re: Uprise!! :)   Wed May 13, 2009 8:21 pm

yeah ziggy i feel ya man i hav to get a 65 in like 3 classes to pass its just that freakin senioritis but im not goin to prom only after prom hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z I G G Y
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Uprise!! :)   Wed May 13, 2009 8:22 pm

After prom was crazzzzy.

There comes a time in every mans life in which we will have to fight for what he believes in...that time is now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baseball35
Making a Move
Making a Move

PostSubject: Re: Uprise!! :)   Wed May 13, 2009 8:24 pm

we didnt hav prom yet the meeting is tonight for people that r goin basically saying no drinkin and no shit like that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uprise!! :)   

Back to top Go down

Uprise!! :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vendetta With Vengeance :: Vendetta General Arena :: General Discussion-
Jump to: