Vendetta With Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vendetta With Vengeance

Vendetta ....Is back with a Vengeance....We are Gaming for the Driven

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FINALLY!!!!!

Go down 
+2
N3RD RAGE
xHell Butterfly
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xHell Butterfly
Admin
xHell Butterfly

FINALLY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: FINALLY!!!!!   FINALLY!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:13 pm

Finally all my hard work has paid off... I am preparing for exams and I will graduate with a Bachelor's of Science in Psychology in December...

I got my class ring the other day and I just feel glowing, like I finally have proof of all my hard work, blood sweat and tears!!!!

Now the question is... ANYONE READY TO GET PSYCHOANALYZED?! Lmao... no psychologists don't still do that... lol!
On a girly gushy note I want to thank you all who have been there for me the last couple of years, I love that I always have someone I can call if I am having a hard time, or someone to just kill bitches with on xbox... thanks guys- you all give me the strength to keep going when shit gets rough.....

so... uh...
fuck ass. *Doc from Boondock saints... hes got turrets...
Back to top Go down
N3RD RAGE
Look Whos Talking
Look Whos Talking

FINALLY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!!!!   FINALLY!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:39 pm

a psychologist couldnt spell tourettes (sadface) lol j/k well good luck and hell i am getting pooped on by my childhood psych class it is such a bitch lol
Back to top Go down
Mr Neoh
Look Whos Talking
Look Whos Talking
Mr Neoh

FINALLY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!!!!   FINALLY!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:55 am

oOo!!! congratz Smile
Back to top Go down
xHell Butterfly
Admin
xHell Butterfly

FINALLY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!!!!   FINALLY!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:59 am

oh nerd rage... how i should smack you...
Besides childhood psych is friggin easy, but good luck!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Z I G G Y
Admin
Z I G G Y

FINALLY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!!!!   FINALLY!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:06 pm

Good stuff girl!
Back to top Go down
Call M3 ElKron
This is Easy
This is Easy
Call M3 ElKron

FINALLY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!!!!   FINALLY!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:48 pm

Congrats!!!! Now i know where i can get free pills again.. LOL
Back to top Go down
G A M E
I Cant Shut Up
I Cant Shut Up
G A M E

FINALLY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!!!!   FINALLY!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:14 pm

congrats!!!!!!!! i only have 3 years left yay!! scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FINALLY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!!!!   FINALLY!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FINALLY!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vendetta With Vengeance :: Vendetta General Arena :: News and Annoucements-
Jump to: