Vendetta With Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vendetta With Vengeance

Vendetta ....Is back with a Vengeance....We are Gaming for the Driven

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some one give me advice

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
N3RD RAGE
Look Whos Talking
Look Whos Talking

Some one give me advice Empty
PostSubject: Some one give me advice   Some one give me advice I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:19 pm

I just recently start my own little landscaping business and was wondering how i should go about finding more customers and maybe a bit more advice than that!

thanks to all that post santa flower
Back to top Go down
Z I G G Y
Admin
Z I G G Y

PostSubject: Re: Some one give me advice   Some one give me advice I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:59 pm

Well back when my Dad started his business, he just started doing jobs for people that he knew, and that his parents knew. And after each time, he would of course leave his number for the next time they need his services. Well of course after he would do the job, they would talk to there friends tell them "hey, if u need your carpets cleaned..check this dude out". So needless to say he started getting customers that way. I also think after awhile he took out a small ad in the newspaper....that was 27 years ago, lol.

Hope that helps some doooooooooog.
Back to top Go down
N3RD RAGE
Look Whos Talking
Look Whos Talking

PostSubject: Re: Some one give me advice   Some one give me advice I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:14 am

thanks ziggy your supa flyyy
Back to top Go down
Mr Neoh
Look Whos Talking
Look Whos Talking
Mr Neoh

PostSubject: Re: Some one give me advice   Some one give me advice I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:19 am

you can knock on every door on a street and leave your business card. should work Razz
Back to top Go down
Elektra
Admin
Elektra

PostSubject: Re: Some one give me advice   Some one give me advice I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:59 am

Flyers are a great way to get the word out as well. People here to advertise go to grocery stores in the area or other heavy traffic plaza's and put flyers on peoples windshields. If you have a church you go to ask if you can post a flyer on their bulletin board. Once you get a job business cards are key so they have your information to tell friends. Start small. To make the flyers try looking online you can get a lot of ideas online buy just searching Landscaping flyers, business cards...ect. Goodluck
Back to top Go down
xHell Butterfly
Admin
xHell Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Some one give me advice   Some one give me advice I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:40 am

Yup!! Thats what I was going to say, pound the pavement and put flyers/ sale flyers up everywhere! Plus its about word of mouth as you get people they'll pass the word along Smile

GOod luck! flower
Back to top Go down
N3RD RAGE
Look Whos Talking
Look Whos Talking

PostSubject: Re: Some one give me advice   Some one give me advice I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:11 pm

thanks to all iam hoping this shit works i need work and i am probably going to be joining the Navy so i just started training and shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some one give me advice   Some one give me advice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some one give me advice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vendetta With Vengeance :: Vendetta General Arena :: Anything Goes-
Jump to: