Vendetta With Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vendetta With Vengeance

Vendetta ....Is back with a Vengeance....We are Gaming for the Driven

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JuJu's App Baby!

Go down 
+2
G A M E
JuJu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JuJu
Getting Started
Getting Started
JuJu

JuJu's App Baby! Empty
PostSubject: JuJu's App Baby!   JuJu's App Baby! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:07 pm

Name: Nicholas Kurt Schrivener

Gamertag: JuJu iZ NaZtY

Age/Location: 22/Kansas City, Missouri

How did you hear about us: I used to game with the old VG guys and gals before the split up

What Gaming Division: Gears of War

Well, Im Nick, Im 22 years old. I have been doing competitive gaming for about 4 years now. In 2007 the first time I really took a game seriously was Rainbow Six: Vegas

My team and I decided to try our luck at MLG and what do you know, we ended up getting pro status at our first event in Meadows.
Meadows=6th Chicago=5th Dallas=3rd Orlando=7th Vegas/Nationals=7th

Overall we didnt quite do as well as we wanted but being able to say you were a pro gamer was pretty cool

In 2008, i didnt get the chance to travel to any events but I had the pleasure of playing the PCL for COD4 very seriously. Season 1 pro status for Call of Duty 4

And well, at the ripe age of 22 I think my mom wishes I would grow up but what can I say..... I like to game. So here I am again ready to go do battle at lan! Gears of War is the game this time so maybey my good fortune from the other games I have played can carry over with Team Heroic!

As far as what I can bring to the table, I feel Im a very down to earth nice guy and I have been there done the pro gamer thing twice, so I feel I bring a level of Knowledge and Expertise the alot of people dont have. Cool
Back to top Go down
G A M E
I Cant Shut Up
I Cant Shut Up
G A M E

JuJu's App Baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: JuJu's App Baby!   JuJu's App Baby! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:19 pm

I know JuJu from back in the day. He's good peoples.

Welcome Welcome
Back to top Go down
NaturaL
Making a Move
Making a Move
NaturaL

JuJu's App Baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: JuJu's App Baby!   JuJu's App Baby! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:27 pm

JuJu!!!!!! Ur still my boy
Back to top Go down
Freeakz
Admin
Freeakz

JuJu's App Baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: JuJu's App Baby!   JuJu's App Baby! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:31 pm

thanx for the post im sure laz filled you in about our family, we play alot of games so feel free explore your gaming options here and have fun
Back to top Go down
Call M3 ElKron
This is Easy
This is Easy
Call M3 ElKron

JuJu's App Baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: JuJu's App Baby!   JuJu's App Baby! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:35 pm

welcome welcome again.......
Back to top Go down
N3RD RAGE
Look Whos Talking
Look Whos Talking

JuJu's App Baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: JuJu's App Baby!   JuJu's App Baby! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:23 pm

JuJu=win
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

JuJu's App Baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: JuJu's App Baby!   JuJu's App Baby! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JuJu's App Baby!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vendetta With Vengeance :: Vendetta Rules & Sign Up :: Vendetta Sign Up-
Jump to: