Vendetta With Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vendetta With Vengeance

Vendetta ....Is back with a Vengeance....We are Gaming for the Driven

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what do you do when ur drunk?

Go down 
+5
xHell Butterfly
G A M E
N3RD RAGE
Random
Call M3 Tech
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Call M3 Tech
Look Whos Talking
Look Whos Talking
Call M3 Tech

what do you do when ur drunk? Empty
PostSubject: what do you do when ur drunk?   what do you do when ur drunk? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:33 am

so im drunk right now and i was wondering what people do when there drunk. i know i make some form of food like tonight it was cheeseburgers. so what do you do?
Back to top Go down
Random
Making a Move
Making a Move
Random

PostSubject: Re: what do you do when ur drunk?   what do you do when ur drunk? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:55 am

I get drunk then come home and play gears of war lol
Back to top Go down
N3RD RAGE
Look Whos Talking
Look Whos Talking

PostSubject: Re: what do you do when ur drunk?   what do you do when ur drunk? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:34 am

when i am drunk i like to talk about nothing and then randomly start laughing my ass off, oh and i usually end up hitting on some chick for like 3-4 hours and either WIN or FAIL epicly..oh i almost forgot i go 2 white castle and buy alot of food for everyone else but me
Back to top Go down
G A M E
I Cant Shut Up
I Cant Shut Up
G A M E

PostSubject: Re: what do you do when ur drunk?   what do you do when ur drunk? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:22 pm

well i was pretty hammered last night....when im drunk i like to play video games to the best of my ability, laugh my ass off, eat a bunch of food, and i normally end up wandering around until someone tells me to chill out...lol
Back to top Go down
xHell Butterfly
Admin
xHell Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: what do you do when ur drunk?   what do you do when ur drunk? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:12 am

i say whatever im thinking... If im too drunk and play games I get dizzy and prob puke... But mostly I end up buying everyone's drinks at the bar! lol!!
Oh and drunk dialing don't go there!!
Back to top Go down
Z I G G Y
Admin
Z I G G Y

PostSubject: Re: what do you do when ur drunk?   what do you do when ur drunk? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:03 pm

I tend to lose my cloths..
..not a joke.
Back to top Go down
G A M E
I Cant Shut Up
I Cant Shut Up
G A M E

PostSubject: Re: what do you do when ur drunk?   what do you do when ur drunk? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:21 pm

oooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. thats sexy
Back to top Go down
xHell Butterfly
Admin
xHell Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: what do you do when ur drunk?   what do you do when ur drunk? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:00 pm

yeah me too... But I've been better about that lol!
Back to top Go down
Call M3 ElKron
This is Easy
This is Easy
Call M3 ElKron

PostSubject: Re: what do you do when ur drunk?   what do you do when ur drunk? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:42 pm

Z I G G Y wrote:
I tend to lose my cloths..
..not a joke.

i have an weird thing about taking my pants off and then walking up the stairs cause i think i'm more quiet without them.. dunno whats up with that one..

but mostly i just talk alot and buy shit i don't need..

Call M3 Lotus wrote:
But mostly I end up buying everyone's drinks at the bar! lol!!

and she always good to invite to the bar!!
Back to top Go down
G A M E
I Cant Shut Up
I Cant Shut Up
G A M E

PostSubject: Re: what do you do when ur drunk?   what do you do when ur drunk? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:41 am

i also, apparently from last night, send messages via xbox...lol
Back to top Go down
Mario
Making a Move
Making a Move
Mario

PostSubject: Re: what do you do when ur drunk?   what do you do when ur drunk? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:33 am

when i get drunk i tend to just play beer pong until someone tells me to stop, then i will just go walk around and laugh my ass off
Back to top Go down
G A M E
I Cant Shut Up
I Cant Shut Up
G A M E

PostSubject: Re: what do you do when ur drunk?   what do you do when ur drunk? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:21 pm

well sunday morning i uhhh was very irate at a fire alarm that we had at 345 in the morning. not too mention i was drunk
Back to top Go down
Baseball35
Making a Move
Making a Move

PostSubject: Re: what do you do when ur drunk?   what do you do when ur drunk? I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:49 pm

wen i get drunk i like to drink more and eat food im a beast at beer pong so dont fuck wit me. the best part is i dont get hangovers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you do when ur drunk?   what do you do when ur drunk? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what do you do when ur drunk?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vendetta With Vengeance :: Vendetta General Arena :: Anything Goes-
Jump to: